- CASE STUDY: A/X Armani Exchange
A/X Armani Exchange
Our work A/X Armani Exchange holds a special place at the heart of 555. From our humble beginnings creating and assembling A/X labels by hand to a relationship that has grown to include a multitude of projects that have spanned decades. 555 has designed, developed and manufactured custom retail fixtures and window displays for use in Armani’s retail locations around the globe, while providing project management and guidance from concept to installation.
- Manufacturing: Retail
- Fabrication / Fixtures / Signage / Wall Systems + Hardware
- – 555 has worked with A/X since the concept and opening of their first store in Soho in 1991
- – 555 produces all fixturing, display and integrated ceiling components... everything that is visible on the sales floor with the exception of the flooring
- – Throughout our relationship with A/X, 555 has completed four unique design programs created by four designers at over 100 locations internationally
"555 International saw each project through to completion and offered help in every way possible. Your performance was second to none"